Innovation: We practically have a patent on it.
Nakata. we’re making a name for ourselves worldwide.
WELCOME TO NAKATA USA – AND OUR NEWEST INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS.
For the past several years, we’ve seen a dramatic rise in interest and usage of Nakata products and processes in North and South America.
This increase in international customers has prompted us to set up a facility that allows us to:
- Provide a central base for company officials calling on current or potential clients in this part of the world.
- Establish a more convenient presence – with staff, information and marketing materials – for our growing customer base.
- Demonstrate, market and install our equipment more easily and efficiently.
- Dispatch experts to train client personnel in using Nakata equipment and processes.
- Store parts and dispatch technicians to service existing installations of Nakata equipment.
We have chosen San Antonio, Texas, as our facility site for several reasons: central geographic location, international ambience, fluency in both English and Spanish, refined and easy travel and shipping options, and more.
WE CURRENTLY HOLD MORE THAN 50 PATENTS, INCLUDING 23 INTERNATIONAL PATENTS IN THE MACHINERY AND COATING INDUSTRIES.
Our automotive clients have made Nakata’s Powder Slush Molding Machine the #1 choice in the industry, with more installations worldwide than any similar machine. Our clients in many industries rely on the ingenuity of our coating technology to improve their products and their own reputations. We’ve even won formal awards for our innovation from municipal and industry organizations.
These successes didn’t come about by accident. They were the result of our mission to develop truly innovative products – ones that benefit both business and society. This mission influences the way we approach each project, develop each technology, and solve each challenge.
Innovation that helps industry.
We started out in the coating business, and we know from experience how machines can either help or hinder a manufacturer. So when we create machines for ourselves – and for clients around the globe – we build them with three major goals in mind:
- Save energy. Do a desired job with less energy. Or balance the need to save time with higher energy use.
- Save space. Minimize the room needed for the machine and increase room for human/machine interaction.
- Simplify. Minimize the number – and simplify the shape – of parts and components.
Guided by this kind of thinking, we’ve found it easier to focus on other attributes that customers look for in machinery: easy operation, easy maintenance, high response, durability, stability, safety and precision.
Innovation that helps society.
Some of our best ideas are inspired by the desire to improve the function, longevity, and efficiency of materials that go into products that are important to people – including automobiles, medical equipment, mobility devices, and more. Specifically, we’re proud that Nakata can help:
- Make things safer – to protect people and their possessions.
- Make things last longer – to preserve the earth and its resources.
- Make parts resist heat, moisture, corrosion– so finished products are useful and reliable, long-term.
- Make materials work better – by themselves and with each other.
Innovation that builds success – for ourselves and for you.
To learn more about our history, our machines, our technology and our products, simply browse this website. Or if you’d like to know specifically how Nakata can help your company, contact us. And let’s see if we can’t put our innovation to work for you.