Nakata surface treatment machine.
NAKATA PAINTS A BEAUTIFUL SOLUTION FOR PROBLEM SURFACES.
The Challenge: You have a product. Now you need to paint it to make the designers happy, or screen a logo on it to make the marketing department happy, or apply a warning to make the legal department happy. The only problem is, your product has a surface that paint and ink just won’t adhere to. Not even primer. So now what do you do?
The Nakata Solution: We developed our primer-less flame system for exactly this situation. The process actually changes the surface property of the material you want to paint, greatly improving the adhesion of paint, glues and more to materials such as PVC, TPO, TPU, metals, even glass – with no primer treatment necessary. In fact, its possible to achieve great performance even with lower grade materials, inks and paints.
THE FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
Changes the surface property of numerous materials, including:
- Stainless Steel
- And more!
Let us show you how we can improve your surface with a test piece by inquiring today.
Improves adhesion to bumpers, inserts, and many other items by pigments, glues, other materials, such as:
- Paint/ink -> base material
- Glue -> base material
- ilicone -> polycarbonate
- olypropylene -> polyurethane
- Other materials.
New concept surface treatment:
- Differs from plasma/corona methods.
- Produces nanoparticles (including silicon dioxide) on the surface.
Induces antistatic effect: electric resistance value 106-108.
Increases dyne/cm from c. 30% to c. 70% – with the effect lasting one week.
Saves processing time by letting you pre-teach the insert shape to the robotic arm.
Designed to maximize efficiency in the shop in several important ways:
- Reversible work base lets you load and prepare a part on one side while actual treatment of another part is carried out on the other side.
- Jig exchange and other make-ready actions can be also done on one side while treatment activities take place on the other side at the same time.
- Work base rotates on its axis, quickly and smoothly to allow change of function with absolute minimal loss of work time.
- FLAME NOZZLE
- DYNE INDEX OF ALUMINUM
- Non treated surface Approx 40dyn/cm2
- Treated surface Approx 73dyn/cm2